Saturday, November 24, 2007

A Match Made in Heaven

For those of you who don't know, it is now quite official that I am getting married, and very soon. Therefore, a formal blog post relating to my personal life is in order, I believe.

I will be marrying
Claire Larson on December 14, 2007. For more information about how we met, see our wedding site, which contains as well directions to the Springville Art Museum, where our open house will be held this Saturday (tomorrow!), November 24, 2007. Any reader of my blog who gets this message in time is more than welcome to come and crash the party. We will be serving moderate refreshments and you can meet my lovely bride to be, as well as our close families and friends. The event starts at 7pm and goes until 9pm.

Claire and I have begun a
together blog where we will post more details that pertain to the both of us together, as a new sort of entity. This will keep me from turning this blog into a personal sort of "Oh my gosh I love Claire so much" sort of blog, which the together blog is sure to become (unless of course, Claire finds a way to manage me).

Thanks for your good wishes and kind words. I hope to see you all at the event.

No comments: