Saturday, December 01, 2007

Daemons

The website for The Golden Compass, soon to be released nationwide, has a section where it devises a daemon that reflects your inner soul based on a questionnaire of 20 personality questions. You answer the questions and it configures one of many daemons based on your answers. Mine is Euthalias the Ocelot--at least for now. You get to visit my page, if you wish, and answer a few questions about my personality and subsequently change the appearance of my daemon for the next few days. It will then harden into whatever you make it, hopefully giving a true picture of my soul for eternity...



Euthalias means I'm solitary, flexible, modest, humble, and spontaneous ... so there! My ocelot's awesome.

2 comments:

Claire said...

haha, I changed it, it is now a mouse? rat?

Yarjka said...

Mice are cool. She's a cutie.