Saturday, November 24, 2007

The Interconnection of Mr. Daily

For all you fans of movies out there, a new one has just popped up on the internet called The Interconnection of Mr. Daily. The remarkable feature in this film, however, is not its potential to become a blockbuster smash despite its never having been released in the theater or on DVD, but the fact that I, yes, your most humble and dashing blog-post-writer, I wrote the screenplay for the film, and I, yes, I the magnificent and benevolent one, I helped produce and make this film.

If you want to know more about it, you can follow the link above by clicking on the name of the film. Another option is to go to the main website of Bombdotcom Productions and read the blog post I wrote there explaining the details of the film, and urging our readership to view the film for a multitude of reasons. Since this blog is all about me, the film is now part of the required viewing catalog for anyone who wishes to continue reading this blog. It is also available on YouTube, so, get at it.

For anyone interested in reading the actual screenplay, it is no longer available on the internet, but I'd be glad to email you a copy. Alternatively, you can wait until I make it available on
Celtx, which should be soon. In the meantime, you can read some of my other scripts on there.

No comments: