Saturday, July 01, 2006

Okay, Here I Am

Alright, it's official. I've posted a little note on my MySpace blog that I would no longer frequent that site, at least not for blogging purposes. This site will be sufficient for all of my blogging needs. I'm more than happy to field any questions at this point; just submit questions in the form of comments, and I'll be happy to get back to you as soon as I can. I'll give you a little while to ask your questions before I post anymore to this blog. In the meantime, please check the back posts at http://www.myspace.com/yarjka. That's my old blog, for anyone that's new to my life.

4 comments:

Thirdmango said...

you've now been added to my RSS feed.

Novel Concept said...

If you were a corrupt banker, how thick would the soles of your shoes be?

John D. Moore said...

Good. I wouldn't read your blog when it was on MySpace. Because it's MySpace.

Welcome to not-MySpace.

N.F. said...

I don't heart myspace either.