Sunday, October 22, 2006

No Backpack - No Worries

At 7:50PM, I had a twenty minute window before I had to leave to give a friend a ride. I decided that may be the only time I have to get a little bit of homework done for tomorrow. That's when I realized that I left my backpack, and every bit of my schoolwork, in my locker at the Eyring Science Center. This whole weekend, it never even crossed my mind. I guess that shows just how little I think of school on the weekend. I'll be getting up early tomorrow to get some of that work done that's due. That'll be fun. For now, though, it's back to forgetting about it.

3 comments:

Claire said...

i forgot about my homework too! and mine was even in my purse the entire time I gave that friend of yours a ride. At least I get the cookies. Maybe I'll share. :)

Yarjka said...

They'd better be snickerdoodles!

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I've never done that before. I hope you didn't have too much trouble without it :(