Tuesday, August 01, 2006

City of God

So, about a year ago, a good friend of mine recommended that I see the film "City of God" because it was really great. I had so many other movies that I wanted to see at the time, that I just sort of told him, 'yeah, I'll have to do that,' and rubbed it off my inner list of things to do. Well, I have now seen it, and it was really great. This is by far the best movie I have seen all summer. I highly recommend it. I won't go into details, but suffice it to say that I like the camera work, the editing, the story, the acting, the style, and everything. 5/5, or 4/4, or however you want to say it, it's great.

2 comments:

Thirdmango said...

I told you it was the best movie I'd seen in 2005. I love that movie so much. Oh, and I saw Wordplay and it was so amazingly good.

Yarjka said...

I know about that due to your own rowdy blog. Well stated.